ISTANBUL – GALLIPOLI REMEMBER DAY TOUR on 11 Nov. – ISTANBUL
Full Day Regular Group Tour
(10-15 people for each group)
06:00 - 06:30 Pick up from hostels / hotels in Besiktas – Taksim area
06:30 - 07:00 Pick up from hostels / hotels in Sultanahmet area
Depart for Gallipoli
Breakfast en-route ( at your own expense )
The Remembrance Day Service and wreath laying will be conducted by the
guide and culminate in a one minute’s silence to be observed at 11.00 am to
remember the sacrifice of those who died or otherwise suffered in wars and
war-like conflicts. After the Service we will proceed to the battlefield area and visit
Brighton beach, the intended landing place of the ANZAC’S.
Beach cemetery on the southern tip of ANZAC Cove, the landing place of the ANZAC’S.
ANZAC Cove Ari Burnu cemetery on the northern tip of ANZAC Cove.
12:00 - 12:30
Arrive at Eceabat - Lunch at Eceabat
Lone Pine Australian Memorial. Johnston's Jolly where you'll visit original Allied and
Turkish trenches and tunnels. 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial The Nek site of the
famous Light Horse charge depicted in the 'Gallipoli' movie. Chunuk Bair New Zealand
Memorial, captured during the August offensive.
Depart for Istanbul
Dinner en-route ( at your own expense )
23:45 - 24:00
Arrive in Istanbul
Drop off at hostels/ hotels
What is included ?
• Hotel Pick-up & drop-off
• Lunch (Vegeterian Menu is available)
• Entrance fees as per itinerary
• Professional Guide
• Air-conditioned, Disinfected Vehicles
• Safe Drivers
• V.A.T. (incl.)
• Free Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off - from City Center Hotels in Europen Side
• Airport Pick-up & Drop-off service with Extra Charge. (if flight times match with Tour Schedule Time)
Only on 11 November
Payment ( No Advance Payment !!! )
• by Cash (EUR, USD, TL or GBP) during the Tour.
• by Credit Card during the Tour. Available Cards :
• Free Cancellation within 12 hrs before tour Starting Time.