Full Day Regular Group Tour
(10-15 people for each group)
DAY 1 ISTANBUL – GALLIPOLI
06:00 - 06:30 Pick up from hostels / hotels in Besiktas – Taksim area
06:30 - 07:00 Pick up from hostels / hotels in Sultanahmet area
Depart for Gallipoli
Breakfast en-route ( at your own expense )
12.00 - 12.30 Arrive at Eceabat - Lunch at Eceabat
► Fully Guided Gallipoli Tour visiting
► Brighton Beach
► Beach Cemetery
► ANZAC Cove
► Ariburnu Cemetery
► ANZAC Commemoration Site
► Lone Pine Australian Memorial
► Johnston's Jolly (Turkish & Allied trenches & tunnels)
► 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial
► The Nek
► Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial.
Arrive in Canakkale and Check in Hostels / Hotels
► Overnight at Canakkale
DAY 2 TROY – ISTANBUL
Breakfast at your Hotel / Hostel
08.00 Depart for Fully Guided Troy Tour
Visit the famous archaeological and mythological site of Troy,
home of the "Trojan Horse" and "Helen of Troy"
► You will see and hear about :
► The Trojan Horse.
► Helen of Troy.
► The Trojan Wars.
► The battle between Achilles and Paris.
► Sacrificial Altars.
► The 3700 year old city walls.
► Houses of Troy I , 3000 B.C. - 2500 B.C.
► The Bouleterium (Senate Building).
► The Odeon (Concert Hall).
► Current excavations in progress.
► Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX
Return from Troy Tour
Ferry from Canakkale to Eceabat
Lunch at a local restaurant
Visit Kabatepe Simulation Center for a three D recreation of many of the historical events of
Take our boat to visit landing beaches from the sea. You will have the unique opportunity to
see Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery and ANZAC
Commemorative Site at North Beach from the sea, just as the soldiers of 1915 did. You will
have the chance to snorkel over the wreck of the Milo, a steamer that was deliberately sunk
in late 1915 to form a breakwater for William’s Pier
Back to Eceabat
Depart for Istanbul
Board the tourist bus to take you back to Istanbul.
Dinner en-route ( at your own expense )
Arrive in Istanbul
Drop off at hostels/ hotels
What is included ?
• Hotel Pick-up & drop-off
• 1 night accommodation in Hostel in Canakkale
• Gallipoli ANZAC Battlefields Tour
• Troy Tour
• Boat Trip to ANZAC Landing Beaches
• Kabatepe Simulation Center visit
• Snorkeling at ANZAC Cove
• Museum enterance fees, tolls
• English Speaking guiding service
• Lunch on DAY 1 + DAY 2 (Vegeterian Menu available)
• English Speaking Professional Guide
• Air-conditioned, Disinfected Vehicles
• Safe Drivers
• V.A.T. (incl.)
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat (Only in May, June, July, August, September)
HOTEL TYPES in CANAKKALE
Hostel in Canakkale 155,00 Eur per person / Single Room Supplement 7,00 Eur
3 Star Anzac Hotel or G. Anzac Hotel 185,00 Eur per person / Single Room Supplement 15,00 Eur
4 Star Akol Hotel or Buyuk Truva Hotel 195,00 Eur per person / Single Room Supplement 20,00 Eur
5 Star Kolin Hotel or Parion Hotel 215,00 Eur per person / Single Room Supplement 30,00 Eur
* Standart Price 155 Euro is available for Hostel Accommodations.
Payment ( No Advance Payment !!! )
• by Cash (EUR, USD, TL or GBP) during the Tour
• by Credit Card during the Tour. Available Cards :
• by PayPal
• Free Cancellation within 12 hrs before tour Starting Time.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Free Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off - from City Center Hotels in Europen Side
• Airport Pick-up & Drop-off service with Extra Charge. (if flight times match with Tour Schedule Time)