• Our balloons begin to take off at around sunrise.
• They rise approximately 1000 feet to show you sunrise and extraordinary views of Cappadocia.
• The duration of this tour is approximately 1 hour.
• The Standard tour uses a 14-20 person capacity balloons.
• Then they descend and float through the valleys, between fairy chimneys and caves which gives
you excellent views to take pictures or videotape.
• Because of unsuitable weather conditions, flights may get delayed to the following morning or
get cancelled. If you advance paid, your payment will be chargeback.
• Child Discounts; infants ages 5 and under are not accepted. Age 6 years and older are accepted,
there are no child discounts available.
What is included ?
• Hotel Pick-up & drop-off in Cappadocia.
• Air-conditioned Vehicle.
• Open buffet breakfast, coffee/tea and snacks before take off.
• A commemorative flight certificate.
• V.A.T. (incl.)
Payment ( No Advance Payment !!! )
• by Cash (EUR, TL, USD, GBP) or by Credit Card during the Tour.
• Available Cards :
Available Days > Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Price per adult
Price per child (0-3) : Free
Price per child (3-7)
Price per child (8-10)
You can make your Tour Payment Cash or with Credit Card to our Guide during the tour.
CAPPADOCIA Balloon Tour
(not in Istanbul)
Full Day Regular Group Tour
Indeed the most wonderful experience of your life will flying with a balloon in Cappadocia. You can find the opportunitie to see the the region's unique beauty, gliding slowly in the sky. 1 hour 30 minute balloon tour, you will take you to the Cappadocia’s most distant points that not be possible on foot.
From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 in the morning you taken from your hotel and with balloon cars and brought to the field. In field tea, coffee, cakes, assorted ... etc. and breakfast are given to the passengers while the ballons are being prepared.In the meantime passengers will find the opportunity to watch the preparation of the balloon. Balloons, takes off around at 06:00.
Approximately at 1000 feet altitude sunrise and general views of Cappadocia are watched. Then going down into the valley views of valley and fairy chimneys are provided for photo shoots. Flight takes approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes. A champagne celebration made after landing and flight certificate and balloon hat are presented to passengers as flight memory.
Passengers are left with our own vehicles to the hotels again in hours from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30. Total balloon adventure is about 3 hours